Role:Salesforce/Marketo Business Analyst
Location:San Diego, CA
- Person will work directly with our management team to identify, coordinate, and track new projects, while maintaining and improving upon our existing highly customized Salesforce.com/Marketo environment in support of company's operations and business development teams.
- Partner with stakeholders, business users, project managers and developers to understand business processes and requirements, mitigate risks and recommend strategies and solutions to achieve business and operational needs.
- Manage process improvement analysis, business requirements and user story documentation, prototyping, quality assurance testing, training and support.
- Collaborate with project managers and developers to understand and implement conversion of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Assist with Salesforce and Marketo administration with the initiative to own particular admin projects, as directed.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Assist in driving our overall sales and marketing technology approach including recommending, learning, and helping to manage any new technologies we may choose to adopt in the future.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Manage the marketing automation tool and execute all of the admin responsibilities for Marketo.
- Bachelors Degree (analytical, technical, or business discipline preferred, but not required)3+ years of experience as a requirements/business/systems analyst and/or admin.
- Salesforce experience required; ADM-201 certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge in security and data access; user provisioning; custom objects; record types; fields; page layouts; reports and dashboards; data import/export; integrations, etc.
- Dataloader and SOQL preferred. Marketo experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce integration; programs and campaigns; data management; email alerts; web forms and landing pages; newsletters, etc.HTML preferred.
- Experience with various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc).
- Experience with various project management applications preferred (e.g., Atlassian: JIRA; Confluence).
- Demonstrated strong performance collaborating with Sales, Client Services and Marketing teams to effectively utilize Salesforce.Customer-focused, action-oriented and committed to driving quality results.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and work creatively.