This is windows based not web based:
C# and Winforms experience a MUST
SDLC experience is a PLUS
- Design, develop andtest program functionality for new and existing application or programmedsolutions assigned by IT management
- Builds user interfaceapplications and back-end databases using various programming and scriptinglanguages
- Lead in thedevelopment of functional specifications, which articulate clear and conciseproject deliverables consistent with the user expectations.
- Creates functionalspecifications for Internet and web-based projects.
- Assist in performingtechnical services necessary to support the continuous delivery of serviceincluding; applications use auditing, project tracking, databaseadministration, data dictionary generation, development of software utilities,and application development procedure
- Devising possiblesolutions to anticipate problems
- Writing detaileddocumentation for the operations of program by operations group and developmentsupport.
- Perform otherjob-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
- Designs, implementsand tests reliable, secure, high quality software.
- Reviews and providesfeedback on high level requirements and technical specifications
- Provides technicalestimates
- Develops a firmunderstanding of business operations to ensure designs are appropriate alignedand deliver maximum value
- Can Writes unit testsand participates in functional testing
- Communicateseffectively to keep teammates, other teams and management informed of progressand potential risks
- Writes documentationto describe application design and functionality
- Mentors entry level& intermediate developers
- Participates, and fromtime to time leads, problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
- Provides regularfeedback to other developers through a peer code & security review process
Skills &Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of softwaredevelopment experience
- Programming experiencein a Microsoft development environment utilizing .NET (ASP, VB, and C #),Visual Basic, C# and Visual Studio on the Web and Windows platforms
- Strong understandingof C# language fundamentals Proficiency with Object Oriented Design Relationaldatabase experience, preferably MS SQL Server and Stored Procedures T-SQL,Database design and optimization techniques
- Experience developingsoftware using agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to troubleshootand understand root cause
- Ability to developrequirements for applications based on user input and needs.
- Excellentinterpersonal and communication skills, with a strong service orientation.
- Must enjoy workingwith users.
Education And ExperienceRequirements
- Any under graduate orcollege diploma in information Systems, Computer Science, software engineering,or mathematics