Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst – UX/UI Specialist
This role is responsible for the design of SFDC capabilities and enhancements based on UI web design best practices across desktop and mobile (SF1) to ensure great customer experiences.
The ideal candidate must have in depth experience of UX UI, particularly within CRM Salesforce, have both business and technology acumen, attention to detail and have a personality that can drive requirements gathering. The ideal candidate is a change agent with consulting experience.
Salesforce Certification and experience in Visual Force, highly preferred. This role reports into the Salesforce Center of Excellence Director.
- Conduct gap analysis of existing platform to identify opportunities to improve user experience.
- Develop wireframes or prototypes (using Salesforce sandbox or wireframe tool) for SFDC solutions based on business input/requirements to visualize concepts and to produce requirements for IT development.
- Develop design solutions that adhere to these guiding principles: clarity, simplicity, efficiency, consistency and performance.
- Design experiences with OOTB SFDC functionality as much as possible and selectively leveraging VisualForce to create superior customer experiences.
- Visualize complex processes with the lenses of the customer journey and design optimal solutions across devices (desktop SFDC and mobile SF1).
- Act as ambassador of the Salesforce CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower Freddie Mac’s businesses using Salesforce.
- Project manage work streams to meet desired scope, timelines and quality and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate rise. Facilitate meetings, schedule follow ups and responsible for minutes.
- Create business requirement documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria for Agile deployments.
- Drive communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment.
- Salesforce Certification, highly preferred.
- 3+ years of in depth experience in UX UI of CRM or ERP applications. Showcase portfolio of sample work, recommended.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of key SFDC architecture and data management.
- Very proficient in PowerPoint.
- Superb attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders to meet objectives.
- Preferred Skills
- • Experience with design wireframing tools to create concepts, preferred
• Salesforce Certification, highly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree.