Role:Front End Developer
Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
- The team is responsible for the creation and evolution of tools and services that help cancer researchers, clinicians, and patients make more-informed decisions about oncology care.
- As the Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for translating wireframes and prototypes into functional web interfaces, using modern techniques, in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with user experience design, product stakeholders, and other developers and engineers to design, build, and deliver useful, usable, enjoyable, and valuable experiences for our users and customers.
- Front-End Developer will be a valuable member of the product team and report directly to the User Experience Lead.
- You will be a great fit to this role, if you:Research, architect, and implement responsive, customizable, next-generation web interfaces
- Develop new user facing features and enhancements from wireframes, prototypes, design metrics, and intended interaction documentsPrototype functional solutions using HTML/CSS/JS; testing and verifying project feasibility through a rapid iterative design/development process
- Deliver quality code and promote code re usability and librariesOptimize web applications for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Ensure technical feasibility of solution designsContribute to design, technical, and functional documentation to enable downstream developers to implement additional functionality
- Participate in project planning actives for compliance with design/development guidelines, existing patterns, and standards
- Work alongside the product team to develop and leverage a design system of patterns, rules, style, interaction, code, and control libraries
- 7+ years of professional experience delivering data-driven web applications
- Passion for creating beautiful, intuitive, user-centric products and services
- Deep understanding of modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5 and CSS3 and a proven ability to implement intended interactions and visuals
- Developing interactive data visualizations using D3.js, Cytoscape.js, or similar technologies
- Building responsive/adaptive interfaces using front-end frameworks like Bootstrap or FoundationCSS preprocessors such as Sass, SCSS, or LESSGIT or similar code versioning tools and team processes
- Distributed teamsUnderstanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and work-arounds, and of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Compatibility of web standards, accessibility, and usability principlesInterest in user experience design
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and proactive communication skillsPositive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Competencies to includeWorking in Healthcare IT organizationsSoftware as a Service (SaaS) productAgile methodologiesAtlassian suite: JIRA and ConfluenceA/B and multivariate testing technologies
- Familiarity with Electron or equivalent technologyMS in Computer Science or related field