Role:Senior HRIS Specialist Location:Lancaster, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for working with all departments in HR/Payroll to identify reporting and process enhancements and will be tasked with researching and analyzing needs, designing and developing the necessary process or reporting table and data structure, while also testing the results.
- This position will be responsible for documenting new and improved processes and training end users where necessaryAbility to pull, interpret and analyze a wide variety of data from a multitude of databases and spreadsheetsConsult with HR/Payroll department employees to identify, develop, modify, maintain and support custom reports (MS SQL, Crystal) for both ad-hoc and ongoing needs.
- This will involve potential process and report programming in Lawson, Access and other ancillary systems.
- Act as an integral contributor to projects related to enhancing report and information availability to employees both in and outside the NSCAnalyze statistics and other metrics.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for systems including databases and reporting proceduresLocate, define and implement new process improvement opportunities in all areas of the HR/Payroll departmentTrain users in the operations and scheduling of reports and other implemented process enhancementsPerform all tasks related to the system integration of newly acquired companies; including but not limited to gathering, modifying, loading and testing necessary data for employee transition into Company HR SystemsWork with 3rd party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversite as well as testing and integration within other applications.
- Implement, Integrate and maintain any new software systems for HR/Payroll initiativesProvide support to others in HR on other computer programs as neededPerform any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the payroll group, human resources and other NSC departmentsConducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriateDemonstrates and promotes the company visionRegular attendance and punctualityPerforms other duties as assigned.
- Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ): Bachelor\'s degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)At least two years of HRIS programming experienceAt least two years of experience working with large ERP systems; Lawson HRIS and Accounting program experience is preferredAdvance Excel skills requiredMust be able to maintain confidential informationAuthorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipEducation/Experience (BMQ):Bachelor\'s degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major).