The Global Combat Support System-Army will ultimately replace several aging and outdated Army management information systems across tactical logistics environments within the Armyâ??s Active and Reserve components as well as the National Guard.Client is seeking SAP and Aviation logistics experienced professionals to create new logistics automation capabilities for the US Army within the GCSS ERP system, which is based on SAP.
- Leads and participates in code and design reviews Designs and ensures unit and integration testing is completed to ensure quality.
- Writes increasingly complex code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
- Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications. Develops the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
- Interprets business requirements and implements the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Serves as the primary technical lead for projects at the enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces, schemas and data needs.
- Supports completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production Identifying and analyzing existing RICEFW to recommend changes needed to meet Aviation specific needs while maintaining existing Ground-based functionality.
- Strong experience with SAP project implementation to include programming in ABAP.
- Experience with SAP PI product Experience with SAP PM Plant Maintenance
- Work Orders Expertise across SAP systems and components (e.g. NWDI, EP, BI, PI, MDM, HANA).
- Expert in Object Oriented ABAP applications on SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Good knowledge of SAP interfacing technologies ALE/IDocs, EDI, BAPIs, flat-file interfaces.
- Experience in Workflow development.
- Experience in Report development and Web Services.
- Experience in all SAP Enhancement techniques (BADI, User Exits, Enhancement Framework).
- Experience in Web Dynpro ABAP components.