Position: RSA ARCHER Consultant
Duration: 6-12 month contract
Location: Atlanta GA
Job Description and Roles & Responsibilities:
- The organization operates on the RSA Archer Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance (eGRC) Platform.
- Archer provides an efficient and collaborative platform with multiple complex solutions deployed in the environment.
- This task encompasses the work to support the design, development and operation and support of RSA ARCHER eGRC.
- The System Administrator will be a primary leader in the rollout of Archer GRC system; currently only the Security Incident Response module is planned, but others are on the roadmap.
- As adoption of the Archer GRC system grows, additional Archer modules across the GRC spectrum will be implemented.
- The System Administrator will have support from other Archer knowledgeable team members, but these other team members are not dedicated full time to Archer; this position will be.
- As such, this position will serve as a mentor and expert resource to other team members as they increase their expertise on Archer.
- The System Administrator must have strong communications skills and be able to work efficiently in a team setting.
- Moreover, the System Administrator should be results oriented and able to work adequately under pressure. In addition, he or she should also possess problem-solving abilities and be able to work independently.
- Creating and supporting development, test, and production environments.
- Testing and implementing patches and upgrades
- Testing and migrating configuration changes
- Monitoring system performance
- Troubleshooting and researching hardware and software issues
- Managing user provisioning and deprovisioning
- Defining strategy and planning maintenance for infrastructure
- Developing, monitoring, and responding to operational metrics
- Managing and resolving operational issues
- Formalizing, standardizing, and adhering to operational processes
- Administering Archer databasesâ?¢ Configuring IIS services
- Administering security certificates on the site
- Monitoring and reporting end-to-end service level performance
- Collaborating with various teams to ensure the functionality and accuracy of any data imports and APIs
- Continuously monitoring, reporting, and forecasting IT resources availability, performance, and capacity
- Conducting contingency planning for potential system unavailability
- Conducting business impact analysis and risk assessment relevant to hardware/software system issues
- Promoting communication and coordination across the various teams within the enterprise
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and escalation of issues to Tier III and Dashboard Services Provider
- Create and monitor dashboard operational status and utilization through the COP