Role:Data and Reporting Analyst
- Reporting and AnalyticsDevelop, and execute internal reports that enhance company business outcomes and quality.
- Develop, and execute external reports to demonstrate the value and expertise that Client delivers to our customers.
- Work closely with audit team to execute methods of extracting trends and opportunities.
- Work closely with company to produce reports that serve to monitor and improve quality, productivity, and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain queries to accurately extract data from existing databases and data applications (including SQL Server Databases and Microsoft Access Databases).
- Prepare technical and operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Perform basic analyses of data to identify operational performance trends under direct supervision.
- Provide requirements for the design and enhancement of data applications based on identified needs or opportunities; assist in testing those enhancements.
- Create, format and deliver formal reports for consistent data presentation.
- Create ad-hoc reporting as required for both internal and external customers.
- For repeatable reports, prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, process documentation, and desktop execution procedures.
- ProfessionalMaintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, bench marking and evaluating state-of-the-art practices/systems/tools, and participating in professional societies as agreed to with the Director IS/IT.
- Contribute to overall team process and outcome improvement.
- Foster professional and respectful relationships with internal and external customers and staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EducationRequirementsAssociate Degree in relevant field, i.e. Information Systems, RequiredBachelor Degree in relevant field, i.e. Management Information Systems, PreferredExperienceProficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) within Microsoft Environment (SSDB and MS Access).
- Skilled in MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Data application design and/or query design, SQL and/or Visual Basic [preferred]Experience with SQL Server Database and associated software (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) [preferred]
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a highly dynamic professional environment.
- Comfortable with changing priorities and willingness to learn new skills.
- Proven ability to organize and execute detailed technical tasks with quality results.Client services experienceProven oral and written communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills.Accurate in data entry and presentation development.