Loc: Syracuse, NY
Dur: 6 - 12 M
The responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to::
- designing, coding, implementing, supporting, and maintaining custom applications, both as an individual performer and as a member of a project team.
- Support the daily operations of the business.
- Provide analysis, design and coding support for business enhancements to the system.
- Maintain adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Experienced in developing applications following all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in developing client based and/or web based software solutions in Visual Studio utilizing the .NET Framework and object oriented languages such as VB.NET and C#
- Experience with Web Services and XML
- Experience with relational databases, stored procedures, functions and views in Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience utilizing Team Foundation Server for source control, bug tracking and release management
- Knowledge of software engineering principles such as software design patterns
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Must have high initiative and ownership, and a desire/ability to persist through obstacles/ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Collaboration and customer service skills.
- Experience with Corporate Systems (HR, Finance, Legal/Compliance, Real Estate or Insurance) a plus.