Title: SAP HCM OM/PA Lead Functional Analyst
Location: South Atlanta, GA
Duration: 7 months+
- The SAP HR OM/PA Lead Functional Analyst will be responsible for providing technical and functional support and maintenance for the SAP HCM-OM/PA sub-module.
- They will work closely with the tower leads and EDM Manager to deliver HCM solutions, and would manage and monitor / track delivered solutions to ensure fit with overall technology and business direction.
- 2+ years of Lead experience for in delivering SAP HCM OM/PA solutions.
- A strong customer focus and an ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships is required in this role6+ years of deep domain experience in SAP OM in particular to include OM integration with SAP Security and Authorization
- Ability to support OM interfaces to/from external systems as well as SAP standard and custom OM reporting skills
- Ideal resource will have 6+ years of deep domain expertise in SAP PA in particular to include configuration, ability to support Master Data Interfaces to/from external systems, SAP standard and custom PA reporting skills
- Ability to lead workstreams that support data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvementAssist in partnering with IT, Payroll Operations and Finance technology liaisons to discuss and resolve employee master data requirements necessary to execute changes to Payroll and/or Financial applications.
- Assist with implementing and coordinating EDM business process changes, data accuracy audits and end user training.
- Support and develop integration between SAP HCM sub-modules and systems including, but not limited to, Payroll, Time Management, Success Factors and third-party vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.