Job Title : Inventory Systems Team Leader
Reports To: Warehouse and Inventory Operations Manager
Job type : Full Time
Key Result Areas:
- The ideal candidate will possess strong functional knowledge of JDE 9.1/9.2 and will have hands on with training 9.2 functionality as well as defining and documenting functional and technical requirements.
- Mission: Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve inventory reliability and integrity.
- Seeks out business applications for the most effective use of money, materials and people.
1. Data Integrity/Reliability
2. Process Improvement
3. Business Sytems
4. Supervision/Team Development
5. Professional Development
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures and initiates improvements to maintain high level of inventory data integrity.
- Support the preparation and analysis of weekly and monthly reporting of inventory control results
- Audit applications and processes to ensure data integrity, including management and analysis of the inventory synchronization process between the WMS and JDE.
- Perform data analysis and written audits of returns processes, inventory movement analysis and other procedures.
- Performs timely ship confirmation and ship error/variance corrections to maintain high level of cash flow.
- Develop product life cycle management strategies and implement processes that reduce inventory loss for brites, finished goods and materials including product held at offsite locations
- Analyze existing business processes and logic that impact inventory throughout the Company through personal observation and user interaction.
- Leads Continuous Improvement efforts resulting in improved efficiency and productivity in Inventory and Warehouse Operations.
- Drive Standardize processes, methodologies and tools.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
- Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management\'s quest for performance improvement.
- Writes description of business needs, business program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer-based business systems.
- Works alongside IT Business Analysts to implement improvements.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate queries and reports from the WMS to support inventory control activity analysis.
- Develop new applications and tools as well as ad hoc and refreshable reports to help with root causes analysis or to streamline related processes.
- Writes description of business needs, business program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer-based business systems..
- Ensures compliance with OSHA requirements, safety regulations and maintains a safe, clean work environment. Participates and provides support to safety programs and assure all employees participate in safety meetings, programs and complete individual requirements.
- At least 5 years of combined progressive experience in an Operations and/or Supply Chain role.
- At least 2 years analyzing data in manufacturing environment and/or inventory control.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, or business or related field, required.
- Demonstrated understanding of inventory system functions & familiarity with key performance indicators and root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel user, proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and Oracle JDE, preferred.
- Ability to teach, accept feedback, and accept help.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly shift priorities, ability to quickly adapt to dynamic Company needs and process changes.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills, detail oriented.