Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
MANAGER's COMMENTS::looking for either one of the following
- Good C/C++/Python/GO developer with TCP/IP knowledge, preferred with embedded device development experience, e.g. RDKB, RDKC, or
- LINUX SysAdmin, knowing OpenStack/AWS/VM, Security, Analysis
The person can be a junior role, the self-motivation, eager to learn is critical.
Client is looking for a Routing Engineer Expert to join the team for a Full Time contract opportunity in Mt. Laurel NJ. The ideal candidate will have
expert level routing knowledge, network protocols and scripting (Perl and Python) experience in large enterprise environments. We are looking for the BEST of the BEST in ROUTING...
As a CRAN Network Engineer, you will join an expert team of engineers that are responsible for the infrastructure and core routing design of Converged Regional Area Network (CRAN).
Additional duties will include advanced performance engineering, real time analysis and optimization of the existing CRAN.
CRAN combines the following services high speed data, video, voice, and business services - onto a single converged IP infrastructure. The Network Engineer will interact with corporate, local and divisional management as necessary to provide support on an ongoing basis.
- Engineering design and support CRAN services high speed data, video, voice, and business services products.
- Participate and often lead efforts to automate internal processes and tools in order to improve overall consistency in routine engineering task execution.
- Drive towards an environment and architecture where programming networks can replace a model of traditional network configuration.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the development and planning for the roll-out of future hardware and software versions of CRAN/Commercial network devices.
- Create and document all high-level and detailed network designs.
- Model network capacity for failure scenarios to proactively predict routing and topology changes.
- Participate and/or lead assigned interdepartmental technical projects.
- Provide On-Call support, as necessary, focused on isolating and resolving network outages.
- Communicate applicable design guidelines and provide guidance to regional markets to ensure compliance to network design standards.
Education and Experience:
BS degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technology related field Strong scripting skills required, in any of the following languages:
- Python, Perl, Unix, PHP, and MySQL
- 5+ years of hands-on IP router/switch/telephony customer premises equipment
- 5+ years of documented experience in IT design and support.
- Aptitude and experience with programming the network versus configuring networks.
- Strong understanding of the high level design criteria for managing large data/voice communications networks in a decentralized environment CCNP/JNCIP or CCIE/JNCIE certified or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Solid understanding of IP routing and switching (OSPF and BGP) Specific knowledge of Cisco, Arista and Juniper routers, especially the ASR9000, MX960, QFX and CR-7280 series is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Cisco, Arista and Juniper configurations is a plus
- Solid understanding of IPv4, IPv6, Multicast and QOS Knowledge of Frame Relay/MPLS/ISDN, etc. SIP / H.323 trunking a plus
- Extremely organized individual with the ability to manage multiple project, lead and/or participate on multiple project teams
- Solid business skills to effectively interact with internal business units and external vendors
- Additional experience in server based technology, such as Microsoft and Unix is a plus