Oracle HRIS Analyst (Cloud)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Dur: Long Term
- The primary purpose and function of this role is to gather business requirements, design solutions, and implement the solution in production. This position will also provide customer and product support, working on multiple modules of Oracle e-Business suite that support financial, human resources, purchasing and other business activities. You will be an integral part of bringing our Oracle ERP to the Cloud, especially concerning HR-related business functions.
- Collaborate with and work alongside other IT and business areas to ensure a properly configured and maintained ERP system
- Work with other analysts and business units to develop and manage processes for continued advancement of the company's use of the Oracle EBS technology, establishing best practices within the user community
- Provide oversight to project teams for system, database and application implementations, extensions, maintenance and upgrades
- Lead team in the analysis, design, modeling, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility
- Provide guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for the modules within the Oracle ERP suite of applications
- Create/maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes and procedures).
- Provide on-call support to business teams.
- Assist, mentor and train other associates
- Minimum six years of relevant experience working with ERP applications required;
- Oracle strongly preferred
- Experience working with end users to understand business problems and provide solutions required
- Strong desire, commitment, and demonstrated ability to learn new modules required.
- Experience with Oracle's HR Module is strongly preferred (Oracle HCM)
- Must have configured advanced benefits, compensation workbench, or core HR
- Previous line management or leadership experience preferred.
- Any experience bringing ERP systems to the Cloud is highly desired