Application Development Analyst
Loc: Grand Rapids, MI
Dur: 12 m
Lookingfor someone with experience in Facets/Healthcare experience, Oracle, Sql,Pl/Sql, Informatica, C#
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
Other responsibilities may include
- deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- 7 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in that includes developing and supporting applications,
- Systems development lifecycle experience, including requirements, coding, testing and
- implementationExperience with C#, PL/SQL, Java Script, Perl, Informatica, and SiteCore