Position: Lead Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Loc: Long-Term Contract
- Java Knowledge with multiple of these technologies/fw
- Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Spring Batch/Spring Security/ Spring LDAP/Spring Data/Hibernate
- Java test frameworks like Junits/Mockito
- Experience with Java based Application servers like Tomcat/JBoss Maven
- Advance Java Script and familiarity with any modern
- Java Script frameworks Advance SQL Strongly
ReactJS & ReduxSQL ServerNice to have:CI/CD Tools like Jenkins/BambooMS DynamicsELK
- This position will design, code, repair, enhance, integrate, upgrade, convert, provide level-3 support, and administer application software, and middleware.
- Work is performed within guidelines set by management regarding the development life cycle, version control, source code control, documentation, unit testing, code verification, code deployment, and team collaboration.
- This level of software engineer will work take direction from management but will oversee work and provide mentorship to lower level software engineers.
- This level will take a high level (and often vague) task and break it down into small well-defined tasks and manage them to fruition.
- Full latitude for independent judgment when applying skills and problem-solving capabilities, with input and minimal oversight required by lead, architect or supervisor.
- This position collaborates with the development teams, QA, Security, collaborative groups/clients and other cross functional teams to define, provide for, and test deliverables.