Sr. BI Architect
Loc: Iselin, NJ
Client is actively seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Architect to provide leadership in developing analytics solutions for Enterprise Financial Crimes Prevention, Fraud and Advocacy & Oversight areas. This role will also serve as an overall OBIEE technical lead for our Global Corporate Technology Area.
- Analyze Data in the Enterprise Financial Crimes & Fraud Data Model and build the warehouse to meet the reporting requirements. Documenting the functional requirements and developing the data mapping sheet.
- Direct the overall BI strategy for our Global Corporate Technology area, help identify appropriate BI tools, coordinate upgrades to the current environment and assess opportunities.
Responsibilities (List principle tasks, duties and responsibilities of the job):
- Coordinate with the ETL team to develop required data stage jobs and directs the design, build and test of complex dashboards and reports in accordance with a specified business needs.
- Address adhoc reporting request from business
- Drives analysis of problems to understand root cause and provide recommended solutions
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical
- Create and maintain documentation using defined templates that meet SDLC standards
Desired Skills (Preferred not required):
- 5 or more years of experience with Business Intelligence Technology.
- Experience with Enterprise Financial Crimes or Fraud environments.
- 5 or more years of experience with in OBIEE and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills and able to communicate well with the business SMEs
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall development process.
- Experience working in Onsite/Offshore model and Multi-vendor environments.
- 5+ plus years of experience with Data Warehousing
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Actimize & TIMS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering