Role:Digital Analytics Engineer
Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
Essential Functions and Responsibilities - List of significant responsibilities and essential duties that must be completed in order to achieve the objectives of the position
- Owning and maintaining Adobe Analytics-related code & documentation, including solution design documentation, technical specifications, variable management (allocation, syntax and expiration, etc.), implementation, and auditing.
- Collect business requirements and translate into technical requirements for implementation projects.
- Be forward thinking and lead strategy for data collection and implementation projects that advance our analytics practice.
- Key point of contact for data integration with other tools (i.e. CRM, Advertising vendors, Marketing Automation systems, etc.).
- Engage with project management office and digital marketing product owners to understand upcoming web deployments and how this relates to implementation to define relevant KPIs
- Work with third-party vendors and stakeholders to optimize processes and troubleshoot outages or platform issues
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate upgrades and new functionality with appropriate internal and external team members
Required Skills - Required proficiencies, specialized knowledge, technology skills, etc.
- Works well in a team environment (specifically in an Agile SCRUM process).
- Ability to build consensus and motivate others via influential and non-authoritarian means.
- Strong oral and written communications abilities (including telecommunication abilities if working remotely).
- Solid technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan and meet schedules.
- Able to use all related computer equipment and applications.
Required Education and Experience - Minimum education and/or prior experience qualifications, required certifications, etc.
- Bachelors degree in IT or web-related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2 years or more of experience in web analytics tagging/implementation with Adobe Analytics.
- 1 year or more of experience with Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, or related Tag Management Solution (TMS)
- Excellent and proactive attention to detail and organization of multiple initiatives.
- Experience with data management governance.