- Design and produce web projects requiring high-level web design experience with a focus on visual design, navigation, usability and brand identity.
- Work closely with online marketing manager and department leads to solidify design direction and effectively translate ecommerce/business goals and requirements into compelling visual solutions.
- Also includes online advertising, mobile/social media platforms and email marketing.
- Maintain design standards.
- Interface with web developers.
- Research and recommend web design/user interface trends, technologies and processes for site development.
- Formal design/web education plus 3+ years professional web design and ecommerce experience preferably at an online design firm, advertising agency, ecommerce company or online publishing company.
- Strong layout and production skills.
- Advanced knowledge of browser compliant CSS/HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Familiarity with online analytics and the analysis of such data.
- Familiarity with testing for creative optimization (A/B or multivariate testing a plus).
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently and communicate design concepts and ideas.
- Custom-created website for portfolio review preferred.