Loc: Burr Ridge, IL
Dur: 6 m
- Understand current EDI process, issues and challenges.
- Provide and document suggestions to resolve current issues and where possible, implement corrective actions only with approval.
- Provide best of breed process to address the business issues faced by Client.
- Assess the current SPS commerce middleware and its long term value and suggest/document best in class alternatives.
- Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Must have 10 years of SAP Development experience in full life cycle implementations and complex application integrations
- Must have 5 years of SAP EDI development experience in designing and developing application solutions using SAP IDocs, XML, EDI, Enhancements/User exits and integrations in SAP ECC environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP Process Integration based Interface development.
- Knowledge of Background with file transfer protocols – FTP, SFTP, FTPS
- Experience with standard communication protocols, Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
- The candidate should be outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success.
- Extensive Experience in Business Adapters like SeeBurger, AS2 Adapter configuration.
- Experience with SAP Integration technologies (ALE, EDI IDoc, PI, SOAP, RFC, SeeBurger ) EDI messages in the SeeBurger/Gentran application including Customer/Supplier connections.
- Experience in creating and maintaining EDI transaction sets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Expertise in Design Repository, Integration Directory, Graphical Mapping.
- Experience in Adapter Configuration File, FTP, IDOC, JDBC, Webservice, RFC.
- Proxy development and configuration.
- Experience in Java Mappings and User Defined Functions
Nice-To-Have Qualifications/ Skills:
- Knowledge on Functional Modules like Sale and Distribution, Purchasing, Production Planning, etc.
- Successful teamwork experience Capable of leading and conducting application design discussions with customer project and vendor teams.