Client is looking for a Full Stack Java Web Developer that will be responsible for embracing Lean/Agile and Extreme Programming practices. In this environment, the Software Engineer is expected to work in Sprint team developing working, tested code across the full stack of technologies. They will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers, Architects, UI/UX designers, and business partners to release the most viable product early and often. This person will become a valued member of team where we strive to promote from within wherever possible; therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
An ideal candidate for this position is a candidate who has a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, along with experience working in a cloud based, full stacked web development.
The Full Stack Java Web Developer is responsible for the support of the client organization. This work may include:
- Develop application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team
- Consult with product managers to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories
- Pair with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices
- Using the test-driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Java / J2ee web development (heavy emphasis)
- Spring Framework development (heavy emphasis)
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs (Heavy Emphasis)
- Experience with SOLR.
- Data modeling
- eCommerce Frameworks like Magento, Hybris
- Content Management systems like AEM, Drupal
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including paired programming
- OO Design Principles, Micro services architecture, Cloud native concepts
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GitHub, etc.
- Mobile development Experience is a plus
- 5+ years of work experience in cloud based, full stack development