Location: Trevose, PA
- Minimum Requirements 6+ years\' experience as a Software Lead/Developer.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience with ASP.NET MVC and Sitecore (Content management system)
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Must have implemented solutions using MVC/MVVM design patterns, have WebAPI and in WCF web services
- 2+ Year experience on Agile Process and Scrum ceremonies is Must
- Must have knowledge on Multi-channel usage, analytics and reporting Integrations across multiple technologies.
- Should be good with SQL queries and basic database knowledge.
- Good if have knowledge of technologies like Mulesoft, OKTA, SAP, PayPal, Oracle DBs, Cloud Technologies.
- Experience with source control management systems git/svn etc and integration/deployment environments Jenkins, teamcity etc
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience on using SQL database in application development.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Provide technical leadership on project to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user\'s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.