Sr. SQL Business Intelligence Developer Location:- Syracuse, New York Area
Sr. SQL Business Intelligence Developer
Location:- Syracuse, New York Area
The SQL Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for managing the definition, design, and development of reporting/dashboard for company Management Inc.
The candidate will also be responsible for data integration from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Design and develop complex ETL data loading packages.
- Drive for and create ETL architectural and development standards.
- Adhere to ETL/Data Warehouse/Datamart development best practices
- Identify and resolve any performance and/or data related issues
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support standard reports, dashboards, self-service queries and data visualizations
- Conduct data analysis of internal and external data sources
- Ensure data is collected and structured in a way to ensure performance and maintainability
- Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.)
- Provide Production Support of Data Warehouse as well as ETL jobs used to support the Data Warehouse. This includes being an active member of the Point rotation as well as providing support to other team members that are covering point.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.