Research Scientist - Consumer Analytics Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams to identify, scope, and execute analytic efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value.
- Design custom consumer audiences (segments) using predictive models on anonymized data sources such as Experian, Axiom, click stream, or Google
- Build behavioral journey analyses using multiple data sources to better inform marketing decision making
- Collaborate with other analytics team members to review and provide feedback on the analytics work being done, and be willing to seek feedback from other team members about your own work
- Ph.D. in Predictive Modeling, Analytics, Statistics, or closely related field or MS in Predictive Modeling, Analytics, Statistics, or closely related field + 5 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience analyzing consumer data, such as Experian, Axiom, click stream, Google, etc.
- Deep and broad knowledge of computational methods, predictive modeling, statistical methods, data mining tools
- Deep knowledge and experience in programming languages (R, SAS, SQL, etc.)
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective business partner consultation
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Bring Analytics to life by giving it zeal and making it applicable to our business.
- Know, learn, and keep up-to-date on the computational, statistical, and scientific advances to maximize your impact.
- Bring an insatiable desire to learn, to innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of patients.