Director of US Compliance
Loc: Coppell, TX
- Responsible for making decisions regarding compliance issues that are supported by the policies and core values of the company.
- Responsible for ensuing quality metrics and Consultant service levels are met regarding compliance issues.
- Provides training and direction as needed for Consultants, an Employees on topics outlined in the policies.
- Supports individuals to understand the guidelines to ensure a fair playing field for all Consultants.
- Provides training and relevant information for ongoing advancements in policy development, online compliance and documents and provides weekly reports to ensure a process of due diligence is maintained.
- Minimum of three years past experience in the Direct Sales industry is required.
- Three plus years with Compliance responsibiltiy or similar role is required.
- Bachelors Degree or similar years of education / experience required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to determine risk and reason through complex scenarios and conflict management skill are required.