Master Data Administrator
Loc: Chicago, IL
- Policies and Procedures, Establish and enforce policies and procedures for the following data systems and elements: Materials Management Information System (MMIS) Item and Vendor Masters.
- EDI Transactions and Boarding of new Vendors and maintenance of existing Vendor connections.
- GS1 Standards Implementation and maintenance of Global Location Numbers and Global Trade Identification Numbers.
- Freight Set-up and maintain NMHC users for outbound shipping program.
- Establish procedures and reports to increase order automation in the MMIS and consolidation of vendor partners where appropriate.
- Establish standards to resolve issues with data systems and elements within an appropriate timeframe.
- Primary Supply Chain Representative for Vendor Management Group.
- Ensure vendor compliance with FACIS, 1099, HIPAA. Daily Data Maintenance. Add, update and delete items and vendors as appropriate.
- Ensure accuracy of data elements in the Materials Management Information System.
- Obtain approvals for entry of new information, verification of existing information, and approval to delete obsolete information (including vendors, items and categories).
- Monitor transmission of EDI transactions sets. Set up new users and maintain existing users of outbound freight program.
- Periodic Catalog Maintenance, Manage periodic uploads of vendor pricing and product information into Materials Management Information System.
- Drive quarterly effort to clean up the Item Master and Vendor File, including descriptions, prices, unit of measure, categories, and duplicate entries. Manage annual vendor sanction screening audit for NMHC.
- Customer Service, Assist end-users in requisition processing related to locating items, identifying appropriate item categories, etc. Assist end-users in outbound shipping questions and trouble shooting. AA/EEO.
· Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art.
· Proficient in word and spreadsheet applications.
· Degree with concentration in computer sciences.
· Experience developing and using database applications.
· Programming skills.
· Knowledge of a wide-range of procurement processes in medical and/or service fields.