Role: Oracle BRM Expert with Java
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: Long Term Contract
- At least 5+ Years Oracle Billing & Revenue Management experience 7.5
- Hands on Experience in installing, configuring and customizing BRM in multiple environments.
- Experience on UEL Experience on product configuration, real time Rating, Customer registration, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Payment, General Ledger and Collection.
- Highly Experienced in customizing custom and policy OPCODES, Data Managers, Invoicing.
- Highly Experienced in BRMs Web Services Manager and WSDLs.
- Highly Experienced in Product Configuration using Pricing XMLs. Installing and Configuring Pricing Design Center.
- Highly Proficient with C, C++, Java, Oracle PL/SQL, Shell/Perl Scripting.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS database software and Oracle WebLogic. Experience with Unix/Linux operation systems and Bash/Korn Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Java, J2EE , Spring boot micro-services, Kafka will be plus.
- Experienced debugging issues and utilizing creative problem solving skills.
- Resource will assist in leading the design, development, and support phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) using the Oracle Billing & Revenue Management platform, including detailed design, development, unit/dev integration testing, and QA support.
- Resource will assist with leading the design, development of Spring boot micro-services using Java, J2EE and Sprint boot.
- Resource will triage and be involved with any issues that arise on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities involved during the architecture phase of projects and provide technical input as required to Develop enhancements and provide support for Oracle BRM systems for various projects around the globe.
- Responsible for detailed design (application/system/network/DB).