Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance with project management office (PMO) standards and procedures as well as Sarbanes Oxley.
- Design, code, test and implement complex programs and packages.
- Develop appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
- Coordinate analysis necessary to identify viable solution alternatives, create technical documents, high level solution designs and work estimates.
- Conduct systems tests, monitor results and take required corrective actions as needed.
- Support/manage systems during deployment and pilot until effective transition has occurred to the support teams.
- Provide training on respective system or technology solutions to business partners.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Implement system changes including the coordination of cross-functional business resources, testing, training, communication, implementation and documentation.
- Design functional specifications, produce software deliverables and assist in post implementation support and enhancements.
- Identify software implementation and use best practices, document guidelines and procedures and train the organization on the software applications.
- Provide technical direction of systems analyses, design and development in coordination with enterprise architects and/or solution architects.
- Deploy and support vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Promote and use the company standard systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Assist with defining appropriate technology deployment strategies to increase organization?s maturity in tool use.
- Participate in technical consultation of new systems development, new package system evaluations and enhancement of existing systems and participating in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Participate with the selection of appropriate tools to develop systems and software.
- Assist with tough decisions with minimal direction; act as a coach and influence tactical direction.
- Participate in providing work effort estimation and project risks to the project manager on respective projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in information technology, computer science, business administration or related field and two (2) years business systems development or related IT experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience deploying a vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Experience supporting a vendor package and working with the vendor on enhancements.
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the companys goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight.
- Demonstrated application design and development knowledge in one or more of the following - MS Powerapps, DataStage, .net, UNIX, Azure DevOps, Apache Kafka
- Interaction and implementation of cloud technologies
- Demonstrated working knowledge translating a business requirement and develop software.
- Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to identify cause and affect relationships and address root cause of problems.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.