At this Health System of North Louisiana, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters.
This job evaluates initiates and maintains all activities related to the conduct of clinical trials in assigned area(s) of responsibility. Communicates effectively with external funding agencies and sponsors, other departments, departmental staff and patients to assure the understanding of the requirements of conducting and participating in clinical trials. Organizes and manages all documentation and regulatory submissions as required by the sponsor of the trial, regulatory agencies, Research division policy and patient care requirements. Functions as project manager for clinical trials in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Required - 6 years relevant research experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience working independently, organizing work, and setting priorities.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information. Must be proficient with Windows-style applications and keyboard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process.
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of information
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard
- Coordinates and oversees the regulatory processes as they relate to the evaluation, initiation, maintenance, closure and internal and external audit of clinical trials and other research activity.
- Coordinates and oversees patient (study participant) activity as it relates to the conduct of research and clinical trials.
- Develops and maintains all required documentation as it relates to the conduct of assigned clinical trials and associated patient care.
- Conducts daily work and clinical trial activity in accordance with Good Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Maintains competency in requirements and regulations associated with the conduct of clinical trials and other related research activity.
- Supports department, division, and institutional goals.