Minimum Education And Experience
- Partner with clients Patient Financing department to implement initiatives that support the organizations continued growth with the goal to improve access to care and the overall user / patient experience.
- Discover known and unmet customer needs and possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs; gathering input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts (analyzing competitors and market conditions to evaluate and articulate application of design and technology to the unmet customer need).
- Develop business case(s), including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders to inform, adjust and shape prioritization of capabilities that improve the user experience; balancing priorities across the Patient Financing product to identify/recommend/prioritize key opportunities and trade-offs.
- Champion the needs of our business stakeholders throughout the development process; ensuring that what is delivered achieves the business value and ROI objectives of the project.
- Create short and long term roadmap for products and manage product backlog; manage a prioritized view for communities of product stakeholders
- Acquire and hone subject matter expertise relevant to drive success of team
- Gather requirements and Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that:
- Directly support primary objectives of the project.
- Are appropriate in size for iterative, incremental development.
- Include clear and specific acceptance criteria.
- Take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiatives.
- Manage expectations (negotiating appropriately - right people and right time, where necessary) to ensure a common understanding of where, when, and how the optimal prioritization of user stories.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and works with internal business groups to adapt business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality; proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
- Lead & participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure communication of product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Able to lead multiple product efforts simultaneously at various stages of their development and maturity.
- Exercise sound judgment and decision making to maintain high levels of visibility and transparency to leadership, to solicit guidance or assistance to address blockers and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Analysis, Product Management; Agile project/program management; Agile and/or Lean software development, or another product ownership role.
- Understanding of Finance and Lending Products
- Knowledge or experience working with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc..)
- Ability to execute simple queries through SQL and understand database methodologies.