RPA Senior Analyst / Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 m
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Analyst (or Project Manager) will be responsible for executing process improvement initiatives through the management and delivery of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) use cases.
- The Sr. Analyst / PM will collaborate with process owners to capture and clearly document business processes into requirements for developers, manage development and testing efforts and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to successfully implement and demonstrably improve the process.
- The Sr. Analyst/PM will report and track success metrics on a regular cadence.
What youll do as a RPA Senior Analyst/Project Manager:
- Own all aspects of implementation including process re-engineering, managing development, collaborating with internal business and technology teams for deployment management, reporting and tracking.
- Capture the detailed steps required for RPA developers to understand and convert into the design of a scalable and robust solution.
- Capture the non-functional requirements to ensure the automated solution achieves the maximum business benefits.
- Deliverables include documentation such as fit-for-purpose assessments and Process Definition Documents (PDDs).
- Ensure the business requirements are understood and delivered against in each step of the delivery cycle to ensure the solution meets business needs.
- Identify risk and dependencies within the use-case delivery and effectively manage these across internal departments to ensure timely delivery of use-cases.
- Create reports on an ongoing basis to inform decision making and provide transparency of the program status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Adhering or complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.),
- Adhering to Bank policies and procedures,
- Completing required training,
- Identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and
- Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Professional and personable communication skills across multiple channels, such as email, phone, chat, and meetings
- Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle competing deadlines
- A team orientation to go beyond explicitly stated job duties to further team and company objectives
- Mentality that is open and eager to make improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly for presentation of data reports (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Four Year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications Technical Knowledge
- Project/program management experience relating to technology deployment (e.g. RPA or other emerging technologies).
- Process re-engineering, change management and process automation experience required.
- Professional services, management consulting or project management preferred.
- Financial services industry preferred.
Products & Software
- BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent industry-leading RPA platforms.
- Jira, TFS or equivalent project management software
Bachelors degree and 5-10 years experience in process improvement, technology project design/development/implementation preferably within banking or financial services.
Preferred: 2+ years experience in RPA project delivery.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person. .