- The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) UltiPro
- in addition to other systems supported by the HR team. The role will focus on data integrity, reporting and analytics, system configuration, and continuous improvement efforts for automating t the HR process.
- This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas, and helps to develop data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Oversee HRIS and HRIS operating procedures.
- Review, test and implement HRIS to strategically align HR processes with the business goals.
- Partner with the Payroll Department to ensure data accuracy of HR records.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding human capital data.
- Oversee, generate and produce reports such as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and other governmental reports.
- Develop workflows and establish priorities of HRIS activities.
- Ensure the department maintains the quality, consistency and integrity of HR data across all systems.
- Identify system training needs of end users, develop and provide the necessary training to meet those needs and collaborate with internal teams to deliver end user training.
- Function as project manager for HRIS upgrades, projects, and process improvements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years hands on HRIS experience with proven leadership work in HR systems,
- HRIS design and implementation techniques,
- HRIS practices, HRIS methods and HRIS programs.
- Experience in UltiPro is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of functional human resources administration and basic principles of general human resources and payroll, reporting methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, data presentation and project management.Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, maintain productivity and effectiveness in a fast-changing environment with sometimes conflicting priorities; able to prioritize workloads and resources to meet deadlines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring, and supporting HR systems.