- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the next generation of features and functions to expand the companies product offering.
- Find ways to leverage existing technologies and deploy new technologies to increase the scalability and performance of the platform.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Make informed decisions, and be comfortable with celebrating your successes and learning from your failures.
- Proven proficiency programming in C# .NET (4.5+) is required
- Experience in multi-threaded, distributed, and parallel systems environments
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL databases?Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with local and remote teams.
- Self-motivated and willing to \\\ do what it takes\\\ to get the job done, while remaining organized during the process.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related Engineering is required
- Strong interest in investment management
- Experience with one or more or the following technologies: Akka.Net, Cassandra, OrientDB, Git
- Working knowledge with multiple software development paradigms, including functional programming, OOP, actor models.
- Practical experience in how to write and optimize code for both runtime and space efficiency.
- Experience in Test Automation frameworks and Test-Driven Development practices.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.