- Seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join a new team focused on supporting and improving a Java application based upon the Eclipse framework.
- Use a disciplined approach for the design, development, test, deployment, and documentation of the Java application
- Be part of a dynamic, mature distributed agile team
- Multi-task between full lifecycle application development and customer support and training
- Stay abreast of new software technologies and identify opportunities to apply to the development of the Java application
- This position leverages experience with: object oriented design techniques in Java multi-tiered web architecture utilizing RESTful web services developing Eclipse-based applications agile software development web development data models supporting terabytes of engineering data supporting a broad customer base
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering is required plus at least 3 years of relevant experience; however other disciplines, such as Electronic Engineer, with strong software experience will be considered.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Desired Skills: Familiarity with Git,Eclipse.
- Must be USC