***Sign on Bonus $2,500 - $7,500 based on experience***
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of Nursing.
- 1-2 year relevant nursing experience.
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in Alaska. If RN holds a multistate license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN)
- (BLS Provider) upon hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- 1 years relevant nursing experience Med/Surg, ICU, critical care, or telemetry experience preferred.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency.