|Respiratory Therapist Location:Mount Vernon, OH|
About the job
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Care Services Medical Director and Department Director, the RCP is responsible for providing Respiratory Care Services within specific physician's orders, department policies and procedures. Provides Respiratory Care Services as outlined in the Respiratory Care Scope of Services at Hospital.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
· Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
· NBRC certified Respiratory Technician or NBRC Registered Therapist licensed by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board.
· Current State of Ohio Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
· Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
· BLS certified.
· Three or more years of previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services preferred.