|Salesforce.com Security Architect Location: Boston, MA|
Job description Qualification:
• BE/ B Tech/MCA
• End to end responsibility of designing and architecting technology solutions.
• Develop architecture and coding standards, review processes as well as project specific templates.
Deployment Support and Closure.
• Assist and advise for general troubleshooting of platform and applications.
• Identifies new Technologies Standards, Best Practices.
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems.
• Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
• Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
• Track contribution to knowledge management portal.
Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
• Publish white papers.
• Define, execute and continuously improve internal software architecture processes and technology recommendations.
• Certified in one or many of the EAS function areas.
Training and Recruitment / People Management.
• Assist and guide senior managers and teams in developing highly scalable, reliable and secure solutions.
• Participate in senior level talent selection.
• Set clear and objective goals for team & Conduct appraisals.
• Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
• Review progress on employee engagement activities in the architecture track.
• Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
• Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
• Mentor all architects in the EAS function.
Project Planning and Set up.
• Conduct project estimations by analyzing business requirements.
• Identify or build templates to conduct project estimations.
• Review all estimates as created by the architect(s).
• Articulate estimation methodology and module level estimations (with focus on effort estimation) for projects / assignments with higher complexity, risks and dependencies.
• Provide inputs and support to project / program management for project estimates.
• Identify “road blocks” during solution implementation and provide mitigation.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
• Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical perspective during downstream assessment) to the teams.
• Understand business processes, cases and functions.
• Understand business problem and impact.
Analyze existing enterprise architecture.
• Lead development of enterprise wide technology on premise or cloudbased architectures.
• Good knowledge about known architectures and solution frameworks as well as usage of modelling technique.
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
• Study industry trends to remain aware of technology trends.
• Understand internal/external requirements.
• Analyze the need for POC based on the strategic roadmap laid out by the enterprise architect.
• Provide guidance to architects to evaluate various products/ technologies suited for the solution.
• Review the solution prepared by other architects.
Ensure that the solution fits holistically in the overall Enterprise Architecture design and does not violate architecture principles.
• Conduct economic analysis of architecture.
Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
• Define technical software architectures to drive business and technology strategies.
Solution Definition and Design.
• Formulate conceptual architectures and communicate architectural vision, goals and design objectives to multiple audiences.
• Provide guidance to solution architect around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
• Rephrase the solution if required to minimize the risk of solution.
• Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
• Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
Understand business processes, cases and functions.
Understand business problem and impact.
Analyze existing enterprise architecture and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
• Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide recommendation.
• Provide support in creation of functional design, logical design, test design and design overview document.
• Conduct planned and unplanned audits for complex projects.
• Perform architecture design review.
Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
• Manage stakeholder perception.
Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
• Review design artifacts and code as created by developers / senior developers to ensure it meets architectural requirements, quality and on time delivery.
• Track various quality metrics around architecture, design and code.
• Perform audits for other projects as appropriate to ensure principles are implemented.
• Review all outputs across all SDLC phases from design to testing to ensure NFRs are met.
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
Business Development Support.
• Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted in.
• Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
• Develop collaterals for proposals.
• Participate in discussion for client proposals.
• Provide support for developing RFPs.
Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build brand.
• Conduct occasional training session and participate in various consultancy, presales and bid defense meetings.
• Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
• Identify areas for joint GTM with the partner.
• Develop internal capabilities/complementary toolsets to support the GTM strategy.
• Maintain the relationship with partners.
• Act as the technical POC for the specific technology/solution area.
Must Have Skills
· Salesforce Integration
* Proficiency Legends