- Understand business needs and changes to assess
and identify impacts of those changes.
- Capture, analyze, translate, and document
- Determine efforts required, develop work plans
to support system changes, identify design/configuration challenges and
potential solutions or workarounds.
- Ensure excellent communications with the
business Requesters and Owners.
- Ensure requests and their requirements are valid
- Write functional specifications for
configuration requirements in collaboration with other COE teams, if need be.
- Document all configuration efforts as well as
functional specifications according to COE standards, procedures and internal and external audit policies.
- Perform configuration, unit test, manage
integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on
- Follow-up on outstanding answers for your
- Use your expertise and experience in this field
to collaborate with other team members and end users, providing solutions that
fit the current needs of the company as well as the longer-term strategy.
- Review and assess application future release
functionalities and emerging technologies to identify integration issues and
impacts from application change requests.
- Provide level 1 support by ensuring the
reception and the understanding of calls in order to provide the preliminary
diagnostic of the incident reported, handling incidents and service requests,
escalating calls and demands to second level and/or appropriate department when
required and ensuring calls and demands are followed up until a solution is in
- Provide level 2 support to the production SAP
environment for the most complex issues and requests.
- Provide extracts to Internal and External Audit
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple
deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to recognize when needs help or
- Understand the manufacturing business processes
- Ability to work in diversified team environments
located in different geographic locations, effectively interacting with others
with the ability to listen; possessed team spirit.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a
“can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness, and
- Strong analytic, investigation and
- Quickly adapts, respectful and autonomous
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle
implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 8 years SAP experience in
configuration, mainly supporting SAP Plant Maintenance and some of the
- Good understanding of the integration with
FI/CO, Procurement, Supply Chain, HR modules in SAP versions from 4.6C to ECC6.
- Experience in writing Concept Documents,
Technical & Functional Specs, Test Plan, Test result evidence.
- Experience with interface IDOCs.
- Experience on EasyVista is a plus.
- Experience with
WinShuttle is a plus.
- Advanced Excel
experience is a plus.