Senior Staff IC Design Engineer
As a Senior Staff IC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for switching power supply development of integrated circuits using CMOS/Bipolar analog/digital circuitry.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Mixed-mode integrated circuit design for switching power supply:
- Simulation with Cadence tools.
- Layout supervision and verification.
- Preparation of test plan.
- Product characterization.
- Bench evaluation both at the silicon level and application level.
- Behavioral modeling of analog and mixed-mode circuits
- Work with system engineers on new product definitions.
- BSEE or foreign equivalent with 12 years of experience, or MSEE or foreign equivalent with 8 years of experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with emphasis on analog and/or digital Integrated Circuit ( IC ) design
- Hands-on experience with analog / digital IC design, preferred in high voltage AC/DC switching power supply.
- Familiarity of analog circuit blocks and device physics.
- Understanding of digital IC design.
- Familiar with Cadence simulation tools, and Verilog.
- Excellent written and oral communications with experience in specification creation, technical report writing, and test plans/instructions.
Power Integrations is committed to building teams that drive innovation and therefore review a range of factors when determining compensation. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Power Integrations also offers to our eligible employees a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs.