- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes the required specifications and procedures for new product development.
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production test for multiple products.
- This position requires strong experience in developing and supporting products and customers and skills with regards to software C++ programming, computer hardware, and networking as related to semiconductor ATE systems.
- A minimum of 8 years semiconductor Test Engineering experience with analog-mixed signal products, DFT and test plan responsibility, production support, and new product introduction experience.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is required.
- Familiarity with statistical methods of tester and program comparisons is required.
- Extensive Teradyne Eagle ETS-88 or ETS-364 experience on multisite test coding and debug.
- Ability to lead and train engineers on multisite test techniques and data handling
Education: BSEE or equivalent minimum
We are committed to building teams that drive innovation and therefore review a range of factors when determining compensation. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We offer to our eligible employees a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs.