The Oracle CC&B Technical Lead will be primarily responsible for the design and deployment of the Oracle Utilities technology stack (Application Framework,Customer Care and Billing, etc). The candidate will be responsible for monitoring, support, and maintaining the application servers deployed in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The candidate will also be responsible in supporting related needs for Capital Projects and have production support experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services. The candidate will work primarily under the Customer Applications Team.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Automate tasks using scripting and utilities.
List the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. Technical Knowledge, Years of Related Experience, Certifications Required, Equipment and/or Systems Experience
Education/ Experience / Background
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Master Degree preferred.
- Strong experience working with Oracle Utilities Application Framework, Oracle Customer Care and Billing, and Oracle Weblogic Suite .
- Experience in implementing CCB Upgrades.
- Knowledge of the CCB database. Be able to install patches and upgrades specific to CCB to the database.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Development and Implementation.
- Experience in implementing OUAF based applications (CCB, C2M, etc).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Knowledge/ Skills / Abilities
- Install, upgrade, and maintain the Oracle Utilities technology stack (OUAF, CC&B, Weblogic).
- Knowledge in managing, configuring, and troubleshooting the Linux operating system, storage, and networking.
- Knowledge of automation and scripting tools: Terraform, Ansible, Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Gitlab
- Provide technical guidance to the team, ensuring that best practices and industry standards are followed.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents and technical specifications.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and performance tuning skills.
- Keep up to date with the latest cloud technologies and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.