Director Customer Care North America,
- Mission In the role of Director Customer Care North America, you will be responsible for managing the interface between Customers/Sales/Operations/Customer Service to ensure that customer transactions are handled efficiently, accurately, professionally, and effectively.
- You will also be responsible for developing new customers and supporting the annual sales plan and company strategy. Customer service represents a critical function provided by the company to our customers.
- Order entry, order status, warehouse/production coordination, pricing, incentives, shipping, delivery, and many others are all issues which Customer Service must deal with daily regarding customers.
- Throughout the entire process the objective is always to provide customer satisfaction. Manage the team to work with Field Sales and Field Reps.
- The goal is to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed annual sales goals at the desired gross margin while improving customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for transactions relating to order entry, shipping, product availability, credit, emergency order shipments and exports as well as territory sales and commissions reporting
- Work with and coordinate with other departments and functions to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate customer account files.
- Ensure that various functional and departmental procedures are properly documented.
- Train Department personnel to ensure that they effectively provide customer service and satisfaction
- Work with IS, Sales Management, Production and Warehousing to improve processes and support equipment leading to improved customer service
- Attain annual sales budget and support the company strategy
- Develop new customer base and grow the existing Direct management of teams based in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Other assigned duties
- Significant experience managing a Customer Service organization
- Degree in Business or equivalent work experience Superior administration, organizational and supervisory skills
- Solid record of supervisory expertise with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound grasp of technical requirements associated with a computerized Information/order processing systems and equipment ERP experience (ideally JDE) CRM experience (ideally Salesforce) Ability to travel as needed